"Finally, I found a system that makes writing a high-scoring SAT Essay almost inevitable, even for the average student!"
This system is contained in an e-book called "The SAT Essay Formula That Gets High Scores" and it makes preparing for the SAT Essay easy and fun!
Imagine opening your exam booklet, reading over the prompt, asking yourself just a few questions which you write down and in two minutes you know just what to write and your pencil is flying over the page.
This isn't fantasy. "The SAT Essay Formula" is a breakthrough program that teaches you how to ask just the right questions to trigger your brain to come up with logical answers very quickly. You then learn a set of easy questions that help you organize your ideas rapidly. You no longer have to fear facing that blank page.
The first time I taught students this system I was amazed at what happened. I asked my students a set of simple questions I came up with as I wrote answers to SAT Essay prompts. My students answered the questions, organized their answers on paper and wrote their best essays. I was so excited I bragged to all the other teachers at the test prep center.
Would you like to know these simple questions that enabled my students to write higher quality essays faster than ever before?
The system of questions in "The SAT Formula", became my student's internal guide to writing their essays, as with a little practice they no longer needed me to ask them questions. They had memorized them in just a few days. By the end of the course I felt like they didn't even need a teacher anymore!
With the questions, knowledge and exercises in "The SAT Essay Formula" they became more effective, intelligent and powerful writers!
"This book helps the student to better scrutinize and tighten up their writing by using a system of questions to help organize ideas before the writing (putting pen to paper) begins.
The essay checklists and the bonuses at the end of the book are very valuable tools and all add to the quality and usefulness of this book. I believe that if a student read through this book just once, and does the exercises, his or her SAT scores for the essay section of the SAT will increase. A valuable SAT test tool."
One student of mine had very low essay scores at the beginning of my course. He often scored a 6 out of 12. Within a few weeks he was getting essay scores of 10 and 11.
In fact his writing improved so much that after the course he sent me this letter.
Hello Mr. Daut,
I would just like to thank you for the excellent writing techniques you have taught me as they have continued to help me in my school. Today we had a timed writing assignment (in my Language Arts class) and after the essay I felt like I was able to present the logic and evidence much clearer and more effectively than before your writing classes.
Therefore, I would like to thank you.
Can you imagine how well you will write with the knowledge and skills you will gain in "The SAT Essay Formula?"
"Author Rodney Daut has written a concise and informative book on how to understand, prepare and write the SAT essays (although you can use the tips for ANY type of writing).
The book gives you detailed instructions on each aspect of essay writing, then offers practical exercises in order to practice what you have just read.
The book is divided in sections and takes a detailed look at each. I really like the section in which Daut takes "a look" at what the SAT graders are really looking for.
I also like the fact that this book is short - so no padding here - only the helpful and informative that you need on the subject matter.
This is a must for anyone who needs to learn how to write essays."
Powerful Skills You Need To Succeed On The SAT Essay
The research shows that longer essays tend to get higher scores. So in my book I also teach the following fast-writing skills that allow you to write a quality essay with great length.
In it you'll discover...
- The truth about how SAT essay prompts are written and how you can use this knowledge to literally break down the prompt into simple manageable elements in 60 seconds flat.
- Three steps that allow you to transform any essay prompt into an easy to follow guide for writing the essay. (Once you learn this you'll no longer waste precious time trying to figure out what to say.)
- How to write perfect paragraphs quickly by keeping one writing principle in mind. (This idea is taught everywhere but rarely applied in THIS way)
- How to prepare your examples so most of your essay is written before you've even seen the test. (Using this revolutionary idea allowed some students to finish writing before time was up on test day.)
- And several other techniques that dramatically improve your ability to write a quality essay very quickly.
Also included in the book are powerful tips based on research into how the SAT Essay is scored. This research was conducted seperately by Dr. Les Perelman of MIT and Adam Robinson who sits on the board of the Princeton Review.
From this research I discovered the following ideas that I've included in The SAT Essay Formula:
- The one simple thing most students don't do that can dramatically increase their SAT scores. (This tactic is easy to implement yet rarely used.)
- How SAT graders really grade your essay and how you can use this knowledge to boost your score. (This information is not on the College Board web site--they say this isn't true but I've got proof that it is.)
- Why what's being taught in English classes can actually hurt your SAT Essay scores. (Even though SAT graders are English teachers they don't teach these ideas because they don't apply to all writing situations.)
- Why doing just this one thing wrong can dramatically reduce your essay score. (It's so easy to avoid once you know what it is.)
- What kind of paragraph gets the highest scores from graders. (These paragraphs have only four features. When you learn them you'll watch your score rise.)
- How you can impress graders with your first paragraph every time by using any one of five simple and easy to remember ideas. (These ideas are so simple it's hard to believe they work but they do. Similar tactics are used by professional writers to engage readers.)
- You'll learn how to push a graders hot buttons by using any one of six tactics to conclude your essay. (They will feel they must reward you when they see how insightful you can be.)
- How knowing who the graders are can help you choose what to write about in your essay. (Keeping this one principle in mind keeps students from making BIG mistakes.)
So now you may be wondering...
How Much Does The SAT Essay Formula Cost?
My students had to pay $800 to attend my special SAT Essay course in which I first shared and developed the information contained in this book.
Some SAT courses run in the thousands of dollars.
Honestly, I loved teaching those courses; I loved seeing my students improve after every class. But I don't think it's right that only students whose parents make a sizeable income could afford to enroll.
That's why I created The SAT Essay Formula – so that students of any income level can get the highest scores of which they are capable.
Although a print version of this book would cost $24.95, I am able to offer the electronic version of this book at reduced cost due to the efficiency of the Internet. So you get "The SAT Essay Formula" for only $14.95. That's a savings of $10.00.
This includes the simple thought-provoking questions that make ideas flow, dozens of exercises, many examples of high-scoring essays and the following bonuses.:
Bonus #1-The best quotes to use in SAT Essays.
These are quotes that can be used in a variety of essay prompts for the SAT and also in school assignments. A $10 value.
Bonus #2-SAT Scoring Policies of 374 top schools.
How much weight will the writing section carry with the school your student applies to? This report tells you. A $10 value.
Bonus #3-The best free SAT resources on the net.
This report took weeks to compile. It tells where you can get free practice tests graded online and essays graded for free by computer. I've personally reviewed these resources and found them to be effective. A $10 value.
All the bonuses combined would cost $30.00 if purchased separately. So when you get The SAT Essay Formula you actually get a package worth $44.95 for just $14.95. That's a savings of $30.00.
And if that weren't enough…
The value of this book goes well beyond getting a good SAT Essay score. The first principle of SAT Essay success that I share in my book is the same principle that took me from getting B's on college in-class-essay-exams to A's (you'll find that special tip I learned from a fellow student on page 13 of The SAT Essay Formula). This tip does NOT involve studying longer hours, it's a secret to effective academic writing that all students should know.
And according to many reviewers of my book you'll learn writing skills you can use in college and life.
These writing skills make you more valuable to employers. According to the California Job Journal
As workers try to gain promotions, they'll stand a much better chance if they can write directly and accurately. Those without that ability will find themselves relegated to lower-paying positions.
Nine out of the top 24 highest paying jobs in America require significant writing skills (the lowest paying of these jobs makes over $100,000 a year).
So by choosing to improve your writing skills today, you could be ensuring that you make more money over your lifetime.
My book also comes with a no questions asked, 365 day money back guarantee. If you don't feel this book is worth 10 times it's cost request a refund and you'll get it!
Just think the same improvement in writing skills you'll get through this program will more than pay for the book!
You'll be breezing through the essay section of the SAT with only a few weeks of practice!
But don't take my word for it. See for yourself. Just click on the "I want to succeed", button below and you'll be taken to an order form.
Paypal processes all credit card payments and you DON'T need to have a Paypal account to order my e-book. Click here for instructions on how to order without a paypal account.
In just a few minutes you will have the keys to SAT Essay Success and a dramatically improved chance of getting into the college of your dreams!
Author of "The SAT Essay Formula That Gets High Scores",
PS: If you don't send in your order I'll assume that you don't have a computer that you can do homework on because I know you would buy this book if you did! What person who wants to get into college wouldn't buy this book?!
PPS: Look. You only have a few chances to take the SAT. After the Fall of your senior year it's too late. Why wait any longer?
PPPS: Still not sure? Send me a message using my contact form and I'll answer any questions you have.